Piattino acoustic insulating piano caster cups. These caster cups are designed to put an acoustic break between the vibrating structure of the piano and the floor, to cut back on sound transmission into adjoining rooms. This caster cup inserts 1-1/2″ of acoustical insulation between the piano and the floor, yet due to its unique design it only raises the piano only about 1/2″ off the floor.
click here for more information:
Available in two sizes (regular and large) and two finishes – polished brass or nickel.
Regular size: 2-5/8″ inside, Large size: 3-1/2″ inside.
In stock: sets of three for grand pianos or sets of four for upright pianos.
- A. #920103 Piattino Size 1 regular size, brass, set of 3
- B. #920104 Piattino Size 1 regular size, brass, set of 4
- C. #920203 Piattino Size 1 regular size, nickel plated, set of 3
- D. #920204 Piattino Size 1 regular size, nickel plated, set of 4
- E. #920303 Piattino Size 2 large size, brass, set of 3