These drills are the ultimate bits for precision boring of grand and upright piano hammers. They are ground from tough High Speed Steel (HSS) with a brad point tip that is specifically shaped for boring hardwoods. The short overall length of 2-1/4″ minimizes bit wandering and flexing. Available in a number of sizes. Made in USA.
- A.#141102 Hammer Boring Bit, #2 size = .221″ = 5.6 mm
- B. #141103 Hammer Boring Bit, #3 size: .213″ = 5.4 mm
- C. #141104 Hammer Boring Bit, #4 size: .209″ = 5.3 mm
- D. #141732 Hammer Boring Bit, 7/32″: .219″ = 5.56mm
- E. #141055 Hammer Boring Bit, 5.5 mm = .2165″