[August 2019 Update] Sadly we have to announce that due to our source closing down in Germany, we will not be able to stock and sell this leather for much longer. Remaining stock will be sold off and once it is gone that will be it, unless we can secure another source. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Piano key bushing leather. Quality tanned German calfskin for key bushings. Pre-cut into 9 mm wide strips. Available in a variety of thicknesses, sold as sets of strips totaling 5 m = 16 feet. Depending on how frugal your bushing technique is, this could be enough for both rails of two entire keyboards.
- A. #350107 Key Bushing Leather 0.7 – 0.8 mm thick SOLD OUT
- B. #350108 Key Bushing Leather 0.8 – 0.9 mm thick SOLD OUT
- C. #350109 Key Bushing Leather 0.9 – 1.0 mm thick SOLD OUT
- D. #350110 Key Bushing Leather 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick
- E. #350111 Key Bushing Leather 1.1 – 1.2 mm thick SOLD OUT
- F. #350112 Key Bushing Leather 1.2 – 1.3 mm thick SOLD OUT
- G. #350113 Key Bushing Leather 1.3 – 1.4 mm thick SOLD OUT
- H. #350114 Key Bushing Leather 1.4 – 1.5 mm thick
- I. #350116 Key Bushing Leather 1.6 mm thick
- J #350117 Key Bushing Leather 1.7 mm thick