Piano Forte Supply can proudly and unequivocally state that we carry the finest grand piano casters available anywhere. Quality casters will make moving a stage piano safer and easier they will not only enhance the instrument’s appearance, they have been shown to improve the tone. These casters grace the legs of some of the world’s finest grand pianos; they are used by Bechstein, Bösendorfer, Förster, Sauter, Steingraeber, and others. Now, you can install these casters on Steinway, Yamaha and Kawai or any other pianos.
Our grand piano casters are also available with a vulcanized (baked on) rubberized, non-marking coating, making them the ideal piano caster for wood floors.
– highest quality German design & engineering
– CNC machining to exacting standards
– 5 sealed ball bearings in every caster assure effortless rolling and smooth swiveling
– sturdy, locking brakes on two wheels of every set.
– long stem assures solid connection to the piano leg
– precision solid brass wheels
– flush wheel hub for easy cleaning and elegant styling
– rubberized wheels available, with a non-marking, permanently vulcanized elastic coating for sensitive floors
– available in three sizes, all built to the same quality standards
– Optional features:
T-handle brake knob or optional star screw knob
screw-in stem socket available
rubberized coating available in black or tan
Yamaha and Kawai adapters available for swap-out replacement (D casters only)
Most pianos under 7’6″ can be placed on the D casters. Concert grands should receive the large concert casters, size A
- A. #925100 Casters size A (Concert), brass wheels
- B. #925150 Casters size A (Concert), black rubberized wheels
- C. #925200 (special order only) Casters size B (medium), brass wheels
- D. #925250 (special order only) Casters size B (medium), black rubberized wheels
- E. #925300 Casters size D (small), brass wheels
- F. #925350 Casters size D (small), black rubberized wheels